Monday, June 22, 2009

amorous liaison.



Last week one of my friends urged me to pick up the latest issue of CS Bride magazine... which are actually free around chicago... anyway some of the dresses were absolutely stunning. There are some really amazing gowns in it and I felt compelled to share some of them. One of my favorite dresses [pictured above] is from Priscilla of Boston, so I checked out their website and it's full of more fantastic gowns... even short wedding dresses... which are not to be underrated.

Anne Barge

Carolina Hererra

Jenny Packham

J. Mendel - [love love love]

Junko Yoshioka

Monique Lhuillier

Oscar de le Renta

Reem Acra

top: Elizabeth Filmore / bottom: St. Pucchi
Vera Wang

Priscilla of Boston [love the pockets]
(images via CS Bride magazine & www.PriscillaofBoston.com)

No comments: