Monday, August 31, 2009

it's official.

Although the updates since my most recent NY experience have been non-existent... I will fill you in. Commencing on Friday afternoon, I will be a new resident, along with miss Fanto, of a studio apartment on Orchard Street on the Lower East Side. Obviously many pictures to come once we make it our home. I tentatively have a job lined up at an Italian restaurant in Nolita, so hopefully that works out, i'm keeping my fingers crossed, but at the same time there are a million restaurants in new york so i'm sure i'll find something.

I've spent the the past several days selling off all of my furniture... i don't do well with purging my possessions. it makes me sad, but i did make a nice little bounty off of them and there is a fantastic world of craigslist full of great new things to acquire. i guess it's good that i'm moving, i had way too many things. i did manage to fit my entire life into a pick up truck so points for me! check back for updates.

my lovely huge room in lincoln park :( farewell.


No comments: